BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
♥NooNa♥ ♥NooNa♥ ♥NooNa♥ ♥NooNa♥ ♥NooNa♥ ♥NooNa♥ ♥NooNa♥ ♥NooNa♥ ♥NooNa♥ ♥NooNa♥ ♥NooNa♥ ♥NooNa♥ ♥NooNa♥ ♥NooNa♥ ♥NooNa♥ ♥NooNa♥ ♥NooNa♥ ♥NooNa♥ ♥NooNa♥ ♥NooNa♥

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Happy New Year 2015

Views
Friendship means understanding, not agreement. It means forgiveness not forgetting. It means the MEMORIES last, even if contact is lost.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 AND SALAM MAULIDUR RASUL

Friends From Beginning To End


I wish i were a tiny little angel

Sent down from heaven above

I wish i had a special meaning

Like the symbol of hope in a dove



I wish i were a wee small fairy

Spreading endless magical dust

Flying about all my spicial friends

Bringing them joy a definite must



I wish i were a dainty butterfly

Lightly flying about in the breeze

Landing on my special friends nose

Tickling and making them sneeze



But then i wish i were a rainbow

Guiding special friends to my gold

A radiant song and vision they'd see

And beauty as my colours unflod



But Then i'd rather just be a friend

A true friend from beginning to end

Friends don't rely on magical wishes

But on friendship true friends depend.




...You're my special friend...

  
IM2446D

 Your Friend,
                    Kuna

No comments:

Post a Comment